This tour is conducted by Hermes II. This photo and history cruise in the Tromsø strait gives you a blend of well chosen photo spots in our incomparable surroundings and the unique history of the authentic old wooden boat.
Find total relaxation on board our authentic old wooden boat and enjoy the experience just minutes from Tromsø town centre. Hermes II is an old boat with modern technology and facilities. Among other things, it has a heated lounge, a bar and toilets below deck.
- Storytelling. Get to know the Hermes II story.
- Peace and quiet on deck. Heated lounge below.
- Hot beverages. Other drinks may be purchased on board.
- Warm blankets and thermal suits if needed.
- All personal safety gear.
- No warm meals are served on the short trips.
- Personal warm clothing
Please bring: For your own comfort we recommend warm clothes. Remember that your head, neck, hands and feet also need to be kept warm.
Duration: 1 hour
Number of participants: 2-12
Departure time: 10am (10:00), 12pm (12:00) and 2pm (14:00)
Meeting point: Hermes II departs from the floating pier by Kystens Hus at Stortorget. Please show up 10 minutes before departure.
Suitable for children. Not wheelchair accessible.