This tour is conducted by Hermes II. Join the trip with the beautifully restored wooden boat Hermes II. You get to experience both the city and the islands around from the sea side, while you get to hear about the boat's exciting history.
All this while enjoying the nature and pleasant company. Feel the calm on board when we sail out of the harbor. Enjoy yourself on the deck and enjoy the nature around you. You will get a closer look at the islands near Tromsø from the sea side, while you get to hear about the exciting history of the boat and about the places we pass. There are also a lot of great photo opportunities along the entire route.
Excellent trip for both local and visiting guests, whether you want to enjoy the boating experience and the surroundings, or if you are passionate about old boats and history.
Welcome on board!
On tour you can buy local food and drinks.
- Storytelling - the story of Hermes II
- Heated lounge under deck
- Warm drinks. Other drinks can be bought on board
- Warm blankets and thermal suits if you wish. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
- All personal safety equipment
- Charging the phone
Transport to and from Hermes II
Cold drinks and light meals are available for purchase on board
Warm clothes. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
Number of guests: 2-18
Departure time: 12 am (12:00) Other times may occur, but will appear on the calendar.
Meet: No later than 10 minutes before departure.
Departure from the floating pier at Kystens Hus / Stortorget.
Duration 2.5 hours
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for the trip to be completed.
- The trip can be canceled or rescheduled in bad weather.
- Young children can join. Not wheelchair accessible.