There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Join us at Camp Troll for an exciting snowmobile adventure beneath giant mountains & learn how these spectacular summits inspired Norwegian Folklore.
Based in Lyngen near Tromsø our snowmobiles safari offers a day of exploration, excitement, and fun. You will be driving in pairs, (one driver and one passenger) on each snowmobile & travel deep into nature whilst exploring the mythical world of Trolls & explore the majestic and spectacular Lyngen Alps. Run by Camp Troll, where everything is inspired by (as the name suggests) Trolls! This trip is something unique and fun for the whole family.
This option does NOT include Transfers and is for people who choose to arrive at Camp Troll with their OWN TRANSPORT
Practical Instructions on how to handle the snowmobile will be given by your guides who will then take you on a scenic trail through the Lyngen Alps. During your day you will have time to enjoy the beautiful scenery, take pictures and of course spot trolls (although no guarantees)! We will ensure you get the most of your day out in Lyngen and back at Camp Troll a hot meal will be served around the fire before you depart.
Children over the aged of 7 are welcome but will need to share a snow mobile with an adult.
Please bring additional warm clothing, gloves & don’t forget your camera!
Departure Directly From Camp Troll 10.20am
• Please arrive at Camp Troll for 10.20am
• It is your responsibility to be at the location point on time.
• It is ESSENTIAL you pre book your place, please do not arrive at Camp without pre booking.
DIRECTIONS FROM SVENSBY FERRY
• Leave the Ferry at Svensby Ferry and turn right
• Travel approx 1km towards Lyngsiedet
• Camp Troll is situated on the left - It is signposted.
DIRECTIONS FROM LYNGSEIDET
• Follow the 91 road towards Svensby
• Travel for approximaely 20km
• Camp Troll is situated just after the Svensby sign on the right hand side - it is signposted
If you have booked a snowmobile safari, please be aware that you MUST bring your driving licence with you. You cannot drive the snowmobiles without us seeing it.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!